Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weeeeeeeeee!

Hi all!

This week is stressful, as I'm expecting the rest of the semester to be as well :/ but that's NOT what I wanted to talk about!


As I mentioned before, I participated in rush week for Alpha Phi Omega, the national co-ed community service fraternity. I GOT MY BID! That means that I've been accepted for the pledge process!

I couldn't be more excited - I LOVE all of the brothers (it's co-ed, so you're called a brother no matter your gender - I'll even be a brother!) that I've met so far. They're truly amazing people, and I can't wait to get involved in service projects with such great friends. 

Pinning and first dues are on Sunday morning. I get to collect my official bid tomorrow afternoon, but the Pledgemaster Jess decided to alleviate the suspense and notify us if we were selected ahead of time. I love that, I love my future brothers, and I can't wait to join the family.

That's all for now! I could rant all day though!

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment