Monday, January 7, 2013

The 30-Day Self-Esteem Challenge


I have let many things over the past several years corrupt and demean my self-image and perceived self-worth, but with this I am making a commitment to see a new me in this new year. If any of my readers wish, I highly encourage you all to participate. It can be scary and painful, but in the end it is worthwhile. I linked the source in my last post, so here it is (I'll complete Day 1 at the end):

Day one: A facial feature you like on yourself
Day two: A physical feature you like on yourself
Day three: A part of your personality that you like
Day four: A habit you have that you like
Day five: Something about the way you think that you like
Day six: Something about the way you just are that you like
Day seven: When do you feel best about yourself? Why?
Day eight: The last time you smiled when someone complimented you. What was the compliment and why did you smile?
Day nine: Something that you yourself do that makes you smile. Why?
Day ten: Why are you the way you are?
Day eleven:  Do you like the way you are? Why or why not?
Day twelve: If you could change something about your personality, what would it be and why?
Day thirteen: What do you think of your smile?
Day fourteen: What do you think of your laugh?
Day fifteen: Why do you think people are attracted to you, either friend-wise or romantically?
Day sixteen: The last thing you did that made you smile
Day seventeen: Another thing you like about yourself
Day eighteen: The last thing you did that made you laugh 
Day nineteen: Is there a particular outfit/article of clothing/accessory you like on yourself? Why or why not?
Day twenty: If you finish this challenge and still feel that your confidence is low, would you be willing to do it again? Why or why not?
Day twenty-one: When do you feel your most attractive? Why?
Day twenty-two: What do you think others like about your personality?
Day twenty-three: What physical feature do others seem to find most attractive about you?
Day twenty-four: What is your definition of “beautiful”?
Day twenty-five: Do you often compliment other people?
Day twenty-six: What is your favorite compliment to give and receive, and why?
Day twenty-seven: Do you often accept compliments? If not, why?
Day twenty-eight: Do you feel good about yourself today? Why or why not?
Day twenty-nine: When you don’t feel good about yourself, what do you do to change that, if anything?
Day thirty: Are you happy with yourself?

Day One: A facial feature you like on yourself.
I have nice skin (most of the time) and during the summer when my freckles come out I think they’re kinda cute.
I can tell you right now not all of them will have a picture, but for this one I figured why not.
I'm really excited for this challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment