Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reading projects!

Hi all!

I mainly wanted to post this so that I would feel pressure to complete these reading projects. If I have an obligation to talk about them to my readers, then I'm much more likely to sit down and do them. :P

Anyway, This Friday our fall break starts, and that lasts until next Tuesday night (classes resume Wednesday). Also, Thanksgiving break will be coming up in November, from the 20th until the 26th.

I've picked out some readings that I want to do over each break, and then I'll be able to blog about them when I come back! :)

Fall break: J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy, her new novel for adults. (Being the HP nerd that I am, I'm loyal to J.K. and vow to read whatever else she writes.)

Thanksgiving Break: Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five, the anti-war classic, and Richard Dawkins' The Greatest Show on Earth, a book documenting some of the monumental evidence for evolution.

I'm still working on what I want to read over Christmas break. Hopefully, since we have close to a full month off, I'll be able to read multiple things.

Thanks for checking in! And I look forward to all of these great reads!

<3,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment