Monday, November 12, 2012

I want more comments!

Or, rather, comments at all.

Forreal. When I share things with you guys, it's MEANT to provoke discussion. I like feedback, because I enjoy listening to other perspectives. It gives me an opportunity to subject my viewpoint to criticism and perhaps improve upon it. I intend the same to happen for others. Even if you don't agree with me, I'd still LOVE to hear what you have to say. If it provokes a (civil, respectful) debate, all the better!

I have almost 300 pageviews, and ONE COMMENT. Seriously. If you read a post and don't comment, I'm officially mad at you. Let this be a warning.

I'm up cramming for an organic chemistry exam (kill me now), so this post was mainly a distraction. But, still. TALK MORE. I FEEL LIKE I'M TALKING TO MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment